Friday, January 28, 2005

AVG

I have been using AVG free for a long time and now updates will not download. Seems like everyone is having the same problem. They (Grisoft) say that the server is overloaded ... they are doing nothing to remedy the problem. But, they also say if you BUY the paid version you will have access to faster servers. HUH What kind of ploy is this anyway. I have recommended this free anti virus program to many friends .... NEVER AGAIN! I dumped the old bloated NORTON program for AVG. The new computer had McAfee loaded on it with a 15 month paid supscription. I almost dumped it for AVG but then decided against it.

AVG get your act together. Keep denying people the ability to download critical updates and you will have no business at all. No way in hell am I going to buy a program from Grisoft when their demo product has quit functioning completely.

No comments: