Tuesday, April 12, 2005

WTF?

The old man next door with the piece of shit pickup has still not fixed the gasoline leak! I ask him this morning when he planned on getting it fixed and his response was 'when I get the money'. I told him I was tired of having gasoline fumes in my apartment and at night the whole apartment reeked of gasoline fumes. This old peckerhead looked at me and said 'BULLSHIT'!!! So I picked up the phone and called the office and spoke with the manager and she informed me that she had indeed sent him a letter stating to either get the leak fixed or he would be evicted on April 15. He has no intentions of getting the damned old piece of shit pickup fixed. So, therefore I will be smelling and breathing gasoline fumes for over another month. This whole thing sucks!! This could and should have been taken care of over a year ago when I first complained to the manager about it. Needless to say, I am not very happy about the present circumstances regarding my living conditions. Actually, I am totally PISSED OFF!!

The old SOB and his piece of shit pickup can go to hell. What an old coot he is....

No comments: