Thursday, August 30, 2007

FLICKR ..... BE GONE!

I have given up the time consuming chore of "FLICKR". Free at last .... FLICKR FREE FLICKR FREE!! It was fun for the last 2 1/2 years but ENOUGH ALREADY! Plus, I found lots of my Hummingbird images plastered all over the interent. I have no use for anyone that steals images and passes them off as their own. You rotten THIEVES!

I will be using my Picasa Web Albums to post images from now on. Sure, they can steal them from PWA too but there is not millions and millions of people searching photos like they are on FLICKR. Maybe I'll start blogging again too :o)

2 comments:

Shepherd said...

Sorry it became a hassle for you. I get annoyed at it quickly too and have made 99% of my stuff for family only and the rest is mostly family and friends. You'll be missed.

Shepherd said...

Sorry to see you go. I have a love/hate relationship with it too. 99% of my stuff is now family, with a few being family and friends, maybe one percent public. You'll be missed greatly.