Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Eastern Bluebird

I went to the river today in hopes of finding the Bald Eagles.  I found them but they were across the river and high up in the trees.  I got some shots of them but the quality is not too good ... I may post some of them later.

 

bluebird4The little Bluebirds were all over the place and I did get some decent shots of them.  They are just the cutest little bird and their coloring is beautiful.

 

 

 

 

   bluebird3

Seems like this little guy is "flipping me the wing" ha.  He was having a grooming session .... he put on quite a show.

  

 

 

 

IMG_7367cp

 

Here is another male sitting a bit farther away from me.  I was shooting out of the car window.

 

 

 

 

 

IMG_7396cp This one was sitting in the tree behind a branch peeking at me.  He decided to move to the sign so I could get a better shot of him.  Sometimes I think they know what us humans are doing so they sit and pose for us. ha

 

 

IMG_7404cp

The females seemed rather shy today and didn't come as close as the males.  Finally managed to get a shot of this sweet little lady.

No comments: