Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Oh that silly Squirrel

This little squirrel has become my buddy over the past few kamikaze1weeks.  I put out pecans for him so he hangs around most of day.  He always manages to keep me laughing with his silly antics.  He is a very young squirrel so he is just learning the ropes!  I've seen him fall out of the maple tree twice and I'm sure it's not the only two times he has made a crash landing.

IMG_1271_filtered I opened the front door a couple of days ago and there he sat on the porch eating a pecan.  Needless to say, I scared him and away he went like a streak of lightning .... out to the road and climed up a pole.  He sat up there for about 10 minutes just staring at me and then decided he would cross the wire to another pole.  A couple of times he nearly fell but he kept right on truckin. He's a wreckless little guy so I have named him "Kamikaze".

He makes it over to the next pole ….

IMG_1274_filtered

He almost didn’t make the “swing” around

kamidaze2Oh yeah … he’s gonna make it … LOL

kamikaze3

He’s looking at me as if to say “I knew I could do it”

kamikaze4

Little “Kamikaze” is quite the entertainer!

(all photos are clickable for a larger view)

2 comments:

V said...

Hehe - lovin' little "Kamikaze"!

MS. B said...

I like the one where he has one paw on. Quite the dare devil.