Wednesday, July 20, 2005

HOT DAMN

"Extreme heat and humidity will result in heat indices ranging from 105 to 115 each afternoon from Thursday through Monday. The worst conditions are expected on Sunday with heat indices over 110 for much of the region."

Just one of the many joys of living in So. IL in the summer!!! I hate this place .... if I were a rich person, I would move to Alaska today!

I am not getting out of my house for the next 5 days ... only to take Albie out to potty and he better make sure he does his thing in a matter of minutes! The heat index is 105 now and he doesn't want to go outside at all ... I have to drag him out the front door.. ha

There will be NO pictures posted on this blog for several days. Unless I dig up some old ones. No way am I going outside to take any shots of anything!

No comments: