Sunday, July 17, 2005

A new SIGMA Lens and rainy weather!!

I ordered this lens from 17th Street Photo and received it last week. Haven't had a chance to even check it out since it has done nothing but RAIN every day! I have taken a few shots with it and it appears to be somewhat sharper than the kit lens (18-55mm) that came with the Rebel. I will probably use this lens most of the time since it is not quite as heavy as the 70-300mm. I really really really want a Macro lens .... the SIGMA 150mm f/2.8 EX APO Macro HSM. Oh well, it is on my "wish list" for a future purchase ... that would be far far far into the future! haha If anyone wants to donate this lens to me, feel free to do so!! I don't get paid for taking photos .. I'm not a Pro so therefore I never sit around daydreaming of owning any Canon L glass. Unless you are a Pro, that would be a total waste of money IMO. I only dream of owing the SIGMA 300-800mm f/5.6 APO EX DG HSM ... and that is all I will ever do is "dream" about it since it is $5400.

No comments: