Saturday, January 06, 2007

The Fox and the Coyote

I've been watching this fox for a long time. He finally got brave enough to come and stand across the road. I had the camera on the tripod at the bedroom window so I managed to get several good shots of him. He stayed for awhile and then took off for the creek. About 20 minutes later I saw him shoot out of the trees like a streak of lightning .... he ran across two open fields then he was out of sight. About 5 minutes after that a Coyote came running out of the woods in the same spot as the fox so my guess would be that the Coyote scared the crap out of the little fox :o)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all three of your sites!! I will be visiting here a lot. You have beautiful bird and animal pics. Wonderful!!

Mo said...

Just found your blog through a comment in Ocean's. You've got some beautiful bird photos. I love your little chickadees - we call them coal tits!